Thursday, August 25, 2011

My, what a quiet blog this is...

Yes, after many (many) months of silence, I've decided to start posting on my blog again :) I've done a few things recently, but haven't reported on them. So I'm going to set that straight now...

Firstly I've moved house and have the place livable now and the workshop/labs are back up and running again, MUCH bigger and better than before. So expect some pics of that soon.

I've got a couple of new FPGA based Pentagon clones which I plan to get set up somewhere at some point. Also I've got the fantastic V6Z80P+ which I plan to do some work on too. I just need to get a sensible setup for it all to run off of. I plan to have a KVM setup running all three boards, so I can easily have them all setup and not worry about having to unplug and plug in a different board when I decide to move to a different platform.

I've also been working on a number of Arduino based projects. But I'll post the details of those here too at some point.

So watch this space for more updates soon...

No comments: